A survey. This blog was always intended for family...so that we can be in touch. Sometimes you see us more than you see a regular new post...so, I wonder:
1. How often do you check this blog? What I mean is...how often is it disappointing that there isn't anything new?
2. Would regular postings (like weekly) make this more interesting?
3. Do you know that you can communicate with me through the blog comments?
4. Do you know that you can connect to the Flickr account, which hosts all the latest pictures, from the blog?
5. Do you generally find this a strange form of communication and aren't really interested in engaging with it? Does it not make sense to you?
6. Does anyone else in the family have a blog and I don't know about it? Please send me a link! I don't do myspace...I find it ugly, cluttered and annoying (sorry if you have one). Try Wordpress it is free.
7. Do you want a blog of your own...would you like help in setting up a family blog? It's very easy!!
All of this is helpful to know so that I can provide you with better "family/friend service". I'll keep it going as long as Woody is into it.
Have a great weekend. Oh...you got me storyboarding again...note the fun that I just had in Photoshop. I am loving Photoshop and I finally get it!